We continually have opportunities for well-motivated and highly skilled people who wish to work within the challenging environment of a rapidly growing telecommunications company.
If you are interested in working for Arrow, please send us your CV or see the current openings below.
We value our employees and are committed to providing them with a workplace which is safe, secure and where every employee is treated fairly and with respect.
We believe in creating an inspiring workplace, committing to developing our people and giving them the right skills to help deliver our business strategy.
- All employees become shareholders after 1 year of service.
- Quarterly Q&A at each site with our CEO.
- Annual Employee Engagement Survey.
- Weekly fruit delivery and monthly lunch at each office.
- Training Passports designed for each employee’s individual needs.
- A Staff Handbook which governs diversity, equality, working conditions and relations.
- Comprehensive benefits including private health insurance, life assurance and discount schemes.
The Employee Engagement Awards honours those organisations that put workforce engagement at the heart of their business strategy. Arrow is delighted to be the Winner of the Employer Brand of the Year Awards 2017 for its #ArrowVision initiative.